We have custom wood stanchions that are actually metal with a premium wood grain finish. The wood finish stanchions are designed for indoor and outdoor use. We recommend braided poly ropes, braided hemp or naugahyde ropes when used outdoors.
These wood stanchions are a favorite of National Parks, State Parks, zoos and animal habitats all over the country. Just to name a few… If you have been to the Grand Canyon, Yosemite, Shenandoah, Sequoia or Glacier, you may have seen our stanchions in action. Many hotels, restaurants and venues with either wood or western themed decor and even nautical themed decor have utilized wood stanchions and rope from Stanchion Masters®.
The most popular wood colors in commercial wood themed decor are:
- Natural wood colors: These are neutrals that can be easily incorporated into any color scheme. Some popular natural wood colors include walnut, oak, and maple.
- Dark wood colors: These colors are often used to create a more dramatic and luxurious look. Some popular dark wood colors include mahogany, cherry, and ebony.
- Light wood colors: These colors are often used to create a more airy and natural look. Some popular light wood colors include pine, fir, and aspen.
When choosing wood colors for commercial wood themed decor, it is important to consider the overall look and feel of the space. Some factors to consider include the natural light in the space, the furniture and other decor, and the desired mood.
Here are some tips for choosing the right wood colors for your commercial wood themed decor:
- Consider the natural light in the space. Wood colors that reflect light will make a space feel larger and brighter. Wood colors that absorb light will make a space feel smaller and darker.
- Think about the furniture and other decor in the space. If you have a lot of dark furniture, you might want to choose lighter wood colors to help brighten the space. If you have a lot of light furniture, you might want to choose darker wood colors to help create a more dramatic look.
- Decide on the desired mood for the space. Do you want the space to feel warm and inviting? Or do you want it to feel cool and sophisticated? The wood colors you choose will help set the mood of the space.