Lightweight plastic stanchions serve a variety of useful purposes.
- White Plastic Stanchions – White stanchion are great for weddings, churches, chapels and high class events.
- Black Plastic Stanchions – Black stanchions are a great choice for almost every event. Black is classy, hide dirt better than white and goes with most colors.
- Chrome Plastic Stanchion – Chrome stanchions look great and add class. Easier to handle than chrome metal stanchions.
- Yellow Stanchions – Striped yellow and black stanchions are good for industrial and commercial applications where there is a need to designate a section or area for safety purposes, be it permanent or temporary.
- Get creative and use ribbon to add color or flair to the stanchions. Dress up the white stanchions to match a wedding theme.
- 2″ black ribbon or tape wrapped around a yellow stanchion makes a nice safety pole in commercial and industrial settings.
- Orange ribbon around the black posts would make a nice Halloween decoration and would also help keep kids out of the flower beds.
- Not only can you use plastic chain to go from stanchion post to stanchion post, you can also use LED light strings to liven things up a bit.